Getting familiar with iOS testing
This will be a quick post, mainly a reference to some resource I’ve been using to get familiar with iOS testing and refactoring.
Refactoring is fun because I get to exercise my software engineering muscles. This is one of the reasons that I like Swift so much. I get to apply my software engineering knowledge on my own projects 👏
Testing on the whole is not difficult in iOS. However, when you add things like CoreData then it becomes a bit more chaotic to filter through.
- Unit Tests and Test Driven Development (Xcode 8 and Swift 3)
- Let’s Play: Refactor the Mega Controller!
- Core Data Wrapper Class, Mocking and Unit Testing in Swift 3!
- Updated: Protocol-Oriented MVVM in Swift 2.0
- How not to get desperate with MVVM implementation
- Unit Testing in Swift: Dependency Injection
- Applying Unit Tests to MVVM with Swift
- Unit Testing — UITableView
- Different flavors of dependency injection in Swift
- Cracking the Tests for Core Data
- XCTestCase / XCTestExpectation / measureBlock()
- iOS Theme Colours